[Kstars-devel] Redundant UI declarations?

Prakash Mohan prak902000 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 23:36:52 CEST 2009

Hey,

The UI declarations which we are currently using in KStars is
redundant as the UI class that we create for each object does nothing.
Instead, we could instead use the other method which does :
Ui::ClassName ui;
ui.setupUi(mainWidget());
as mentioned in the http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/porting4-designer.html

But, implementing this new method on the pre existing ui's might
involve a lot of changes in the code. So
1. Should we convert the existant UI's to this method? Is it really
worth the effort?
2. Which method should be used in case we are creating a new UI?

Cheers,
Prakash
--
Prakash