[Kstars-devel] how can I help U ..

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:28:09 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 27 of May 2009 22:10:53 Shameer wrote:
> I am really impresed by the package. I will be feeling great if U could
> pls help me to understand algorithum for calculator. Pls guide me how
> can I help the program to improve..

Thank you for your interest in kstars. In which area are you interested?

Calculator (Tools -> Calculator) as fairly modular tool. There is  AstroCalc
class which hold together all calculator modules. Other classes (named mod*)
perform actual calculations.

However judging by my experience algorithms are usually obscure and difficult to
understand.

AFAIR KStars are currenly in state of feature freeze waiting for 4.3 release.
Akarsh fix me please if I'm wrong.

--
  Khudyakov Alexey