[Kstars-devel] Prakash's KSalmanach

Médéric Boquien mboquien at free.fr
Mon May 25 21:55:10 CEST 2009

On Monday 25 May 2009 15:14:16 Khudyakov Alexey wrote:
> This is one way to do it. I do not know the good way to do yet. I think
> SkyObject's code can be simplified a lot and after that it will be much
> clearer how this feature could be implemented.

I agree that kstars' code is overly complicated in some parts. It would be
very useful to simplify it. If the learning curve is shallower it will be
easier to attract new contributors.
On that note, as you have already done some nice contributions, if you plan to
keep hacking on kstars perhaps you should ask for a svn account to do commits
yourself?

Regards,

Médéric