[Kstars-devel] Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] KDE 4.3 has been branched for KDE 4.3 RC1

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:28:01 CEST 2009

Enjoy :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Subject: [Kde-cvs-announce] KDE 4.3 has been branched for KDE 4.3 RC1
To: kde-cvs-announce at kde.org
Cc: kde-core-devel at kde.org, release-team at kde.org

Hi,

As previously scheduled, I've just branched trunk/KDE to branches/KDE/4.3,
which we will use for creating KDE 4.3 RC1 later today.

Any commit after svn r986142 (I love the 42) will have to be svn merged into
branches/KDE/4.3 if it should be part of KDE 4.3.0.

Please note that stabilisation and other important fixes should be backported
to this branch to ensure that we ship a really good KDE 4.3 release.

trunk/KDE is open for KDE 4.4 development now.

Greetings,
Dirk

I was born free: No Gates and Windows can restrict my freedom.
http://iitmlug.wiki-site.com
http://www.bas.org.in