[Kstars-devel] Fwd: Re: USNO & Kstars Crash

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:43:08 CEST 2009

> > Is there some special trick to manually loading USNO 1e8-1?  Every time I
> > try to manually load the catalog Kstars crashes. Debug info below.

Hi Bruce

I don't understand what you mean by manually loading USNO 1e8. If you
want to manually download USNO-1e8, you will just need to have the
tarball from downloads.kde.org unpacked into your home directory; and
things should work fine.

If you could explain how exactly you land up with the crash, I can
take a look into it.