[Kstars-devel] Cursor disappears

Brian bnc at netspeed.com.au
Wed Jan 28 01:45:47 CET 2009

Hi,
I am testing  kstars 1.4.1 on suse 11.1 2.6.27
(love the ability to load additional catalogues)
on Version 4.1.3 (KDE 4.1.3) "release 4.9"

However, I have this cursor problem where

a) it disappears when I put it into the kstars window
b) it does not understand where the cursor is.

To be clear the cursor works fine on all the kstars widgets, so I can go
to zenith etc.
What I cannot do is click on a star for details etc., it just comes up
with 'empty sky'
When I move the cursor across the window the ra/dec change.

I am working with the supplied suse package.

I am prepared to compile the latest version if you like but I need the svn
command.

Thanks,
Brian