[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:26:50 CET 2009

> Thank you for quick responce (-:
>
> I'd like to notice that you introduced another bug. Aspect ratio is 3:2 for
> all FOVs (circle, bull's eye ...) by default which is not sensible. IMHO
> all FOVs but rectangular one should have 1:1 aspect ratio.
>
> Tested on latest trunk.

Oh sorry. This is true only for camera tab. On eyepiece tab FOVs are nicely
circular. Everything is OK than.

Also I noticed that eyepices field of view measured in arcmins which is very
uncommon. Patch below changes it to degrees. Also it make eyepiece tab active
by default. Currently it's radiotelescope tab.