[Kstars-devel] mycities.dat

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:01:45 CET 2009

Hi

Thank you very much for the patch. There seems to be some issue with
the patch you've sent. This is what I see:

Ð\221Ñ\226ла ЦеÑ\200ква                      :                       : УкÑ\200аÑ\227на               : 50 : 22 : 14 : N :  30 :  7 : 14 : E :   2.0 : RU

I'm guessing that this is because you typed it out in a different
locale. The original data files are supposed to always contain strings
in US English, and those will be translated into various languages by
the translation teams.

I'd request you to send the data in plain ASCII text, so that I can
merge it.

Thanks a lot.