[Kstars-devel] Possibly copyright infringement of source code currently used in Kstars

PJ Naughter pjna at naughter.com
Mon Dec 21 00:04:44 CET 2009

First let me introduce myself, my name is PJ Naughter and I am a
professional Windows developer who releases quite a bit of Open Source C++
source code (mostly Windows based but some Unix code also) at my web site at
www.naughter.com.

Someone has just emailed me, saying that it looks like someone specifically
"Vipul Kumar Singh" from the comment at the top of the source code module
has pretty much blatantly ripped of some of my source code, thrown away my
copy right details and released it as his own under the GPL license
agreement in Kstars. This is really not on and I request that immediate
action is taken to remove this code from Kstars.

For example: