[Kstars-devel] Welcoming our GSoC 2009 student - Prakash

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:45:27 CEST 2009

Hi

Prakash Mohan, whose patches and commits this list has been seeing for
quite some time now, joins us in a more 'intense' role.

He'll be working towards implementing a feature-filled 'Observation
Planner in KStars' this summer.

Wish you the very best, Prakash, and welcome back here as a student!

In addition, some other students who couldn't be selected due to lack
of resource on our part, have expressed their wish to continue
contributing under the 'Season of KDE' programme, and I hope to be
introducing them to the list very soon. :)