[Kstars-devel] Drawing comet tail patch

Charles chp516 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:45:01 CEST 2009

oops. The tail is harder to draw now. It's at least no longer
symmetric. I need to take a look at the codes to depict part of the
trajectory.

Will a straight tail tangent to the trajectory do? Describing the
trajectory as part of a ellipse is easy, but what to describe the tail
shape? Qt doesn't seem to support higher order Bezier curves.
Thinking...

--
Charles