[Kstars-devel] Followup: Cities.dat patch, commit 951200

Patrice Levesque kstars.wayne at ptaff.ca
Thu Apr 9 14:08:05 CEST 2009

> SVN commit 951200 by asimha:
>
> Merging Patrick Levesque's patch adding a few cities from France and
> Canada and fixing timezones of some Hungarian cities.

There seems to have been a problem with the patch; the current SVN
checkout does not match the patch I sent; it appears the character
encoding was mangled somehow; the current Cities.dat file from SVN is
not well-formed UTF-8 anymore.

Here is a patch to revision 951201 from a few minutes ago, that seems to
fix *everything* :)

I bzipped2 the file to remove at least one transit where character
encoding might be b0rked.

--
        kstars.wayne at ptaff.ca