No subject

Thu Sep 4 01:33:20 CEST 2008

packagers ship KStars, they compile it with the INDI package, and I'll try
to make sure this happens on Linux. Regarding drivers which depend on
external libraries like apogee, sbig, ..etc, they will not be part of the
primary INDI package, but they'll be offered as separate packages.
Installation-wise, I'm using SUSE BuildService to make all these packages
available to all major distributions, and will try to include them in the
official repo for each major distribution.

Regards,
Jasem