[Kstars-devel] INDI as a separate package

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Oct 2 11:18:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

After much consideration, I think it is better to remove INDI from KStars
repo and make it as an optional add on. This is due to many factors
including maintenance of two INDIs (KStars and the primary) and packaging
consideration (some distros ship the two INDIs!). Furthermore, INDI is only
available for Linux and KStars can be now run on multiple OSes. All in all,
there will be less headache and only one INDI package will be available.
Please let me know if there are any objections to this idea.

Regards,
Jasem