[Kstars-devel] Bug in moon position?

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:48:17 CEST 2008

> I'm not sure why you got a different position for the Moon.  Maybe you
> set UT=20:37 instead of local time?

That could be the mistake. I must have done something stupid, but I
couldn't see the occultation on my system [It passed by the side, 6 ~
8 hours late]. I'll check once more and ensure that I have no
differences with the SVN.

I'm pretty sure the commits I made in the last 24 hours' wouldn't
break that, but were you on the latest SVN version, Jason?

Also, do you see this occultation being reported by the Conjunction
tool?