[Kstars-devel] Google SoC

Alex Brandt alunduil at alunduil.com
Sun Mar 23 18:20:35 CET 2008

I was wondering about the ideas Jason had posted for kstars to be worked
on in the Google Summer of Code, and what might be involved with one or
more of them (depending on time of course). Please, let me know if there
are any more details about this, or suggestions on writing a proposal,
as I think this (KStars: Millions of stars) would be an excellent
project for me. I'm a computer science and physics students at my
university. Just wondering about the status.

Thanks in advance,

Alex Brandt

--
Student, B.S. Physics & Computer Science
Department of Physics and Astronomy, MSUM