[Kstars-devel] Merging from the unfrozen branch

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jun 28 07:26:17 CEST 2008

Basically, what I'm saying is that none of the changes I've made to
unfrozen can be ported to trunk because of the feature freeze.

I had been planning to not worry about syncing either of the branches
until after 4.1 is released, but maybe we should make an effort to
port bugfixes from trunk to both branches, just to make the eventual
big merges easier (because all of the changes would be one way, branch
to trunk).