[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Jul 14 06:50:20 CEST 2008

SVN commit 832102 by harris:

Fixing bug #165173: Date format is not localized

We had been using KDateTime::toString() to render date/time values in the UI.  I
had assumed that these strings would be localized, but apparently not.

Now I am using KGlobal::locale()->formatDate(), which uses the date format as
specified in the System Settings tool.

However: I didn't like the Weekday string that is included by default.  So I added
code to strip out the weekday string from the format, but to otherwise leave it
intact.

Will backport this fix to the 4.1 branch.

BUG: 165173
CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +8 -5      infoboxes.cpp
 M  +7 -3      kspopupmenu.cpp
 M  +7 -1      kstars.cpp
 M  +4 -2      tools/avtplotwidget.cpp
 M  +5 -2      tools/conjunctions.cpp
 M  +6 -4      tools/eqplotwidget.cpp
 M  +6 -5      tools/modcalcaltaz.cpp
 M  +6 -5      tools/modcalcapcoord.cpp
 M  +15 -12    tools/modcalcdaylength.cpp
 M  +3 -3      tools/modcalcjd.cpp
 M  +6 -5      tools/modcalcplanets.cpp
 M  +5 -2      tools/modcalcsidtime.cpp
 M  +16 -13    tools/modcalcvizequinox.cpp
 M  +6 -5      tools/modcalcvlsr.cpp
 M  +1 -1      tools/scriptbuilder.cpp
 M  +8 -8      tools/wutdialog.cpp