[Kstars-devel] Merging summer branch into trunk

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jul 12 15:45:36 CEST 2008

Hi Akarsh,

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 2:37 AM, Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> When do you suggest we merge the summer branch into trunk?
>
> If we are ready to do that, I can cleanup the code a little bit. If
> we should retain it till we fix the AuxInfo hash and other things, it
> can wait. Anyway, there isn't any hurry.

It's really up to you.  The summer branch exists so that other
developers won't interfere with your SoC work by making conflicting
changes.  Since your big architectural changes are complete, it might
make sense to merge back to trunk now.  And now that you've done a big
sync, now might be a particularly good moment for it.

regards,
Jason