[Kstars-devel] unfrozen branch merged back to trunk

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Jul 10 17:08:54 CEST 2008

Here's the last merger from the unfrozen branch.  Please treat that
branch as closed to commits until the next feature freeze.

As a quick reference, these are the unfrozen commits I merged:
823176, 187, 189-191, 193, 199, 312,
824172, 175, 187,
826351, 864, 868, 883,
827475, 476,
829313, 315, 326, 464

And here are unfrozen commits I did not merge (because they were ports
from trunk):
826603-606, 610, 611, 613, 641,
827471, 648,
829109, 311

Merged revisions 827475 via svnmerge from
https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/kstars/unfrozen/kstars

  r827475 | harris | 2008-07-02 22:14:34 -0700 (Wed, 02 Jul 2008) | 20 lines

  Applying variable timestep patch from trunk (r827206).

  Akarsh, your commit message mentioned fixing a few bugs that my
original patch
  revealed...was there anything besides reducing the tolerance of
findPrecise() to 1
  minute?

  Also adding a nice progress bar that appears in place of the Compute
button while
  the computation takes place, and then disappears when it's done.

  TODO:

  + it would be nice to see conjunctions added to the results box as
they are found,
  rather than waiting until the computation is finished.

  + Add a "Show conjunction" button that will set the date/time to the
time found by
  the tool for the highlighted event, and set the focus to Object1.

  CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org