[Kstars-devel] Fixes for finddialog and an introduction

Prakash prak902000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:22:36 CEST 2008

Hi

Find a patch attached which fixes the following issue :

   The FindBox display list did not show the objects corresponding
   when the searchtext did not contain spaces, for example m51 does
   not show M 51 on the list box. Following this fix, the function
   processSearchText() has been edited to QString type.

BTW, I'm Prakash, a second year BTech student of Indian Institue of
Technology, Madras, India. I believe that I'm pretty good at C++/C and
in framing algorithms, so I wanted to contribute to KStars and my friend
Akarsh helped me get a start.

Regards,
Prakash

--