[Kstars-devel] new wiki page for KStars QA list

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Sep 11 01:56:25 CEST 2007

Hello,

You may have noticed that the kde wiki pages have been down for the past
several days.  This is actually the second outage since I put the KStars QA
list up there.  I'm sufficiently frustrated with the downtimes that I set up
my own wiki to hold our QA list.  You can find it here:

http://wiki.30doradus.org/index.php/KStars_Quality_Check

The wiki syntax on this page is different; sorry about that.

Let's try using this location exclusively; if I can't manage better uptimes
than wiki.k.o, then we'll have to come up with plan C...

enjoy,

KStars: KDE Desktop Planetarium
kstars at 30doradus.org