[Kstars-devel] QA list for 4.0

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Thu Sep 6 15:31:17 CEST 2007

Hello,

Some of you will recall our tradition of building a "Quality Assurance list"
prior to major releases.  This is a way of exposing bugs and other issues, by
testing *all* of the program's expected behaviors.

This time, I have posted the list on the KDE wiki:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KStars%20Quality%20Check

If you want to help, go through the list and test some behaviors by running
KStars from trunk.  You can mark the outcome of your test by prepending a
letter to the item in the list, or by changing its color.  If your result
requires some explanation beyond "it doesn't work", you can attach a footnote
(although I don't see a way to make the footnote marker a link to the
footnote text at the bottom of the page!)

The list is not complete, so another way to help is to add items to the list.

The goal is to have a completely green list by release.

regards,