[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Nov 11 17:14:43 CET 2007

SVN commit 735399 by harris:

Modifications in preparation of removing ExtDate and friends.
KStarsDateTime now depends on the new KDateTime class, which covers
dates -4713 to 11,000,000.  So there's a slight regression in the fact
that we used to be able to go back to year -50,000.  This should
eventually be fixed, but for now I'm using the regular KDateTime
range.

I need to remove ExtDate because it's based on Qt-3.x code, which is
necessarily licensed under GPL v2 only.  KDE is migrating to GPL v3,
which is not compatible with GPL v2.

I also fixed the layout of the AltVsTime tool, which involved
splitting the AVTPlotWidget into its own files, so that Qt designer
could properly use it as a promoted widget.

TODO: make sure all time-related functions work properly.  One thing
to watchout for: KDateTime uses UT by default, so some parts of the
code where local time was assumed needed to be changed.  I may have
missed some of these.

In the ObsListWizard, I need to enable the feature that allows the
user to select objects observable from a given location, on a given
date.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +4 -3      CMakeLists.txt
 M  +1 -1      addcatdialog.cpp
 M  +2 -2      imageviewer.cpp
 M  +4 -4      indistd.cpp
 M  +2 -2      infoboxes.cpp
 M  +1 -1      kscomet.cpp
 M  +1 -1      kstars.cpp
 M  +2 -2      kstarsactions.cpp
 M  +7 -6      kstarsdata.cpp
 M  +52 -23    kstarsdatetime.cpp
 M  +50 -36    kstarsdatetime.h
 M  +2 -2      kstarsdcop.cpp
 M  +1 -1      kstarsinit.cpp
 M  +1 -1      locationdialog.cpp
 M  +9 -11     main.cpp
 M  +4 -0      simclock.cpp
 M  +3 -3      telescopewizardprocess.cpp
 M  +3 -0      thumbnaileditor.cpp
 M  +19 -81    timedialog.cpp
 M  +21 -48    timedialog.h
 M  +18 -18    timezonerule.cpp
 M  +35 -168   tools/altvstime.cpp
 M  +0 -60     tools/altvstime.h
 M  +165 -176  tools/altvstime.ui
 M  +28 -16    tools/argsetlocaltime.ui
 A             tools/avtplotwidget.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             tools/avtplotwidget.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 M  +2 -2      tools/eqplotwidget.cpp
 M  +4 -8      tools/lcgenerator.cpp
 M  +3 -3      tools/lcgenerator.h
 M  +115 -41   tools/lcgenerator.ui
 M  +7 -7      tools/modcalcaltaz.cpp
 M  +1 -2      tools/modcalcaltaz.h
 M  +229 -80   tools/modcalcaltaz.ui
 M  +3 -4      tools/modcalcapcoord.cpp
 M  +198 -71   tools/modcalcapcoord.ui
 M  +4 -5      tools/modcalcdaylength.cpp
 M  +1 -1      tools/modcalcdaylength.h
 M  +4 -22     tools/modcalcdaylength.ui
 M  +4 -4      tools/modcalceclipticcoords.cpp
 M  +1 -1      tools/modcalceclipticcoords.h
 M  +1 -6      tools/modcalceclipticcoords.ui
 M  +7 -9      tools/modcalcjd.cpp
 M  +2 -20     tools/modcalcjd.ui
 M  +4 -5      tools/modcalcplanets.cpp
 M  +276 -83   tools/modcalcplanets.ui
 M  +3 -4      tools/modcalcsidtime.cpp
 M  +6 -11     tools/modcalcsidtime.ui
 M  +7 -8      tools/modcalcvizequinox.cpp
 M  +5 -6      tools/modcalcvlsr.cpp
 M  +178 -59   tools/modcalcvlsr.ui
 M  +15 -1     tools/obslistwizard.cpp
 M  +4 -0      tools/obslistwizard.h