[Kstars-devel] New comets file for Kstars -- needs checking but 17P/Holmes looks good

Mike Rosseel Mike.Rosseel at gmx.net
Thu Nov 1 11:59:49 CET 2007

Hi all,

If we weren't into automation, we wouldn't be using a PC, so I suggest
automating the creation of the 'get new stuff' comet file.
If someone can provide me with a script I can add it to the cron jobs of my
server.

PS: Only obstacle will be the login/password for upload, but once the script
is there I'm sure we'll find a solution.

regards,
Mike