[Kstars-devel] Some user feedback

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:00:19 CEST 2007

Hello all.

I think the features that Alexey has mentioned are definitely worth
introducing, because these are the same drawbacks I found with KStars:
there is no magnitude filter - especially in the What's Up Tonight
feature, and the star catalog is too limited.

I feel that we should work towards implementing these.

Regards,
     Akarsh
http://www.bas.org.in
http://www.nascent-technologies.com