[Kstars-devel] H400 - embarrassment ...

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jun 20 18:42:39 CEST 2007

> Never mind - I just found a very easy step by step on the 'Net and have
> made my first transparent image. It looks pretty good.
>
> Now I have some processing to do!

Just a note - I have found that some of the harvested images (I hope not
too many ...) are not suitable for placing 'inline' on the sky map because
they are cut off on one or more sides (most common with nebulae). I may
try to massage them or just mark them as not usable & try to find
replacements later.

Once I have about a dozen processed I would like to submit a gzipped tar
file of those images and thumbs to the list so someone else can take a
look at them and make sure what I am doing looks good and so on (I'd
prefer to find out I need to make a change to my approach before I process
150+ images! :^) ).

Thanks,

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org