[Kstars-devel] INDI Library v0.6 in SVN

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 29 01:55:33 CEST 2007

On Sat July 28 2007 3:44 pm, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> It's odd. I recompiled a fresh copy of kdeedu on two
> boxes (granted, they're both SUSE) and I didn't get
> any issues (libsbigudrv and libcfiotsio were not
> available on the system as well). Anyone experiencing
> the same problem?

This was my bad.  I have it working now.  The problem was that
since I had the independent indi library installed when I first
ran CMake to completion, it was always expecting it.  I deleted
the contents of my build directory, did the CMake dance and then
I was able to compile KStars without error without the independent
indi library installed.

I do suggest we remove or comment out line #23 in the top level
KStars CMakeLists.txt file:

macro_log_feature(SBIG_FOUND "libsbigudrv" "SBIG Universal Driver is needed by KStars" "http://indi.sourceforge.net/" FALSE "1.00" "")

I'll remove it in the kdeedu_kstars_htm branch.

--
Peace, James