[Kstars-devel] INDI Library v0.6 in SVN

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 28 20:50:02 CEST 2007

On Fri July 27 2007 1:32 pm, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> Please 'svn up' and let me know if you have any
> problems compiling KStars or INDI.

After removing the independently installed indi library, KStars (in the
kdeedu_kstars_htm branch) now fails to compile with the following error message:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/lib64/libsbigudrv.so', needed by `kstars/kstars/indi/indi_sbig_ccd'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [kstars/kstars/indi/CMakeFiles/indi_sbig_ccd.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I re-installed the outside indi library and was then able to complete
the compilation.

Also, since my svn revert wasn't recursive when I thought I was trying
out your new code in my copy of the kdeedu trunk, it's quite possible
my success there was bogus.  I just did the recursive revert and am now
able to reproduce the same error in the trunk when linking the executable:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/lib64/libsbigudrv.so', needed by `kstars/kstars/indi/indi_sbig_ccd'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [kstars/kstars/indi/CMakeFiles/indi_sbig_ccd.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Reinstalling the outside indi lib makes the error message go away
and I can successfully link.

--
Peace, James