[Kstars-devel] updated image file - H400 test images

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jul 3 21:47:34 CEST 2007

Hi all -

I have reprocessed the 19 images in the first group for better (I hope)
transparency and smooth appearance on the sky map.

Some of them still have problems, I think. The clusters in particular seem
kind of underwhelming and may need to be completely redone. NGC 40 is
still perhaps a bit on the opaque side. Nonetheless, I would appreciate
feedback on whether I am moving in the right direction ...

I also re-named a bunch of the thumbnail images which I had mis-named with
an underscore. Sorry about that.

The new file is here:

http://burningc.freeshell.org/KStars/reprocessed.tar.bz2

untar and bunzip2 into /usr/share/apps/kstars directory (or the equivalent
on your system - that is the directory on my Debian box).

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org