[Kstars-devel] Center & Track McNaught 2006 P1 caused hyperwarp jump

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Sun Jan 14 17:08:34 CET 2007

We've seen this problem before; basically, the focus position becomes
undefined.  But I haven't heard about it happening in a long time.

Is it happening consistently for you, or did it just happen one time?
If you can repeat the problem, then I may be able to track it down.  If not,
there's not much I can do.  I am not having any problem tracking McNaught
here.

Let me know if it keeps happening, and in fact, if it happens again, quit
KStars immediately and send me your kstarsrc file, and your
$KDEHOME/share/apps/kstars/comets.dat.

thanks,
Jason