[Kstars-devel] H400 image update

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Fri Feb 2 11:15:50 CET 2007

On giovedì 01 febbraio 2007, Glenn Becker wrote:
> Hi everyone -
>
> I uploaded a bunch of images and updated spreadsheets to
>
> http://burningc.freeshell.org/KStars/
>
> today. The image count is just a few over 200, which means I have passed
> the halfway mark!
>
> Reactions are welcome. I am still wondering whether it might not be
> better to drop the Herschel 400 "model" since many of these don't seem
> particularly, well, prepossessing as visuals.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Glenn

Well, I think it's OK even if the collection isn't complete. Even as it is,
it would triple the amount of "realistic" objects KStars can show, so go
ahead and make an HotNewStuff package of what you have. You can always
extend it later on, if suitable objects are found.

I have a couple of changes for the Messier object catalog, which could be
useful (rotated the Pleiades, fixed the unrotated galaxy), I'll send a link
to the list this evening, hopefully.

Luciano

--
                                                            \\ //