[Kstars-devel] KStars feature plan for KDE 4.0

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sun Aug 19 07:44:59 CEST 2007

Hello,

I guess we need to update the feature plan for KDE4.0, the plan page is here:

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-4.0-features.html

And it's a bit outdated, we need to make a new list of _finished_ feature
updates with respect to the 3.5.x series. I'll start with INDI:

+ INDI: Inter-driver communication
+ INDI: Support for Orion Atlas Telescopes.
+ INDI: Support for Intelliscope/SkyWizard.
+ INDI: Support for SBIG CCDs.
+ INDI: Support for Apogee Alta CCDs.
+ INDI: Support for TrueTech Filter wheel.
+ INDI: Support for RoboFocus.
+ INDI: Support for SBIG STV.

I noticed that the search function in KStars is broken, when I want to lookup
anything, the list was narrowed down randomly, not by the first few letters
that I typed in. Also, why is the constellation boundary _always_ highlighted
when I move across the skyamp?

Regards,
Jasem