[Kstars-devel] branches/work/kdeedu_kstars_htm/kstars/kstars

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 11 23:21:51 CEST 2007

SVN commit 699040 by jbowlin:

Renamed ConstellationBoundaryPoly to ConstellationBoundary and then
made it into a singleton.  In order to do this I had to first rename
ConstellationBoundary to ConstellationBoundaryLines.

I also had to change the cbounds.dat data file.  It used to contain
the 3-letter abbreviations for the constellation names and I replaced
those with the full names with the correct uppper/lower case.

Three files in the kstars directory had to be changed to use the
singleton.  I had already changed the call in those three files weeks
ago because I had renamed the routine so this won't make the merge
any more difficult.

I was able to get rid of proxy code in both SkyMapComposite and
in what is now ConstellationBoundaryLines which I think is a step
in the right direction.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +1 -1      CMakeLists.txt
 M  +89 -89    data/cbounds.dat
 M  +3 -1      detaildialog.cpp
 M  +3 -1      kspopupmenu.cpp
 A             skycomponents/constellationboundary.cpp   skycomponents/constellationboundarypoly.cpp#698989 [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             skycomponents/constellationboundary.h   skycomponents/constellationboundarypoly.h#698989 [License: GPL (v2+)]
 M  +12 -10    skycomponents/constellationboundarylines.cpp
 M  +5 -10     skycomponents/constellationboundarylines.h
 D             skycomponents/constellationboundarypoly.cpp
 D             skycomponents/constellationboundarypoly.h
 M  +4 -43     skycomponents/skymapcomposite.cpp
 M  +2 -9      skycomponents/skymapcomposite.h
 M  +2 -1      tools/obslistwizard.cpp