[Kstars-devel] SatLIb verification

JB BUTET ashashiwa at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 25 22:38:12 CEST 2007

Hi

Ok, with good TLEs it seems there's a pb.
I have another program (in dos, really accurate) for satellites to verify.

> Anyway, my original question was: have you done any verification of the SatLIb
> predictions against other published satellite predictions?  If so, can you
> tell me about the results and which sources you used for the comparison?

I've ported satlib in order to make some predictions abou ISS. So I've
done ISS comparison with heavens-above and ...m don't remember this
great site... mmm... ah... no more neurons left here... calsky !!

And errors was really minimal. (predictions were good).

But I haven't try for others.

May be Patrick or Bernard has some other ideas ?

Clear skies,

JB