[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Apr 18 10:26:55 CEST 2007

Well, it looks like the satellite track positions are not accurate.  I'm
comparing them to various sources online, especially heavens-above.com
and spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata.

For example, these websites predict a pass by HST over Tucson, AZ on 18
April 2007 at 4:25 am, local time.  But I'm not seeing an HST pass in
KStars anywhere near that time.

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is.

Jason