[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Fri Sep 22 05:28:14 CEST 2006

BTW, I added the "CalcFrame" class with this commmit.  It's a very simple
extension of QFrame that just adds a "frameShown()" signal.  The new
calculator modules need this signal so that the output fields will be
refreshed when the module is shown.

Without this signal, the output fields will be blank if the calculator is
re-opened (it works the first time because the fields can be updated in the
ctor).