[Kstars-devel] TNOS data completed

Peter Baitz baitzph at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 21:58:26 CEST 2006

Hello Jason and all,

I thought it appropriate that I should join the
kstars-devel group, as I've completed and submitted
the Trans-Neptunian Object data (tnos.dat) as well as
an asteroids.dat without object overlap.

I'm a Unix/Linux systems administrator by profession,
and have a degree (1987) in computer programming,
though I've been in the System Administration field
rather than programming almost ever since.

I also use Kstars successfully with my NexStar 8iSE
telescope on Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS v4.

Peter Baitz