[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon May 1 05:13:03 CEST 2006

SVN commit 536039 by harris:

Overhaul of the Observing List Wizard.  It actually works now, and it
behaves much more like a traditional wizard than the previous version.
Please try it out and tell me what you think.

Along the way, I also added libkdeedu/extdate and libkdeedu/kdeeduplot
to the includes in CMakeLists.txt, and fixed some issues in
DeepSkyComponent.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +1 -1      CMakeLists.txt
 M  +9 -4      skycomponents/deepskycomponent.cpp
 M  +30 -32    skycomponents/deepskycomponent.h
 M  +17 -17    tools/altvstime.ui
 M  +239 -198  tools/obslistwizard.cpp
 M  +25 -10    tools/obslistwizard.h
 M  +611 -479  tools/obslistwizard.ui