[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Mar 27 06:07:52 CEST 2006

SVN commit 522913 by harris:

Finally!  We have a timestep widget in the toolbar.  Also made some
improvements to the widget itself (i.e., it displays the timestep text
properly again).

I can't really test it properly, because I am only able to run it
through a slow ssh tunnel this week.  Can someone please test it out?
(You have to update kdelibs4_snapshot to get the new KToolBar)

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +27 -28    kstarsinit.cpp
 M  +26 -21    widgets/timespinbox.cpp
 M  +6 -5      widgets/timespinbox.h