[Kstars-devel] remaining issues for KDE-4.0 port

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Mar 21 17:30:08 CET 2006

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 08:34, Jason Harris wrote:
> I also note that the File dialog works elsewhere (e.g., "Run Script")

Disregard this.  The problem is that the crashes are intermittent, they don't
happen every time.  But I do see crashes when opening the file dialog in
either context (Run Script or Open FITS).  I am going to assume this is just
an instability in the kdelibs code, and will ignore it for now.

KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars
Community Forums: http://kstars.30doradus.org