[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Mar 2 13:45:51 CET 2006

SVN commit 515025 by mutlaqja:

The Detail Dialog is now functional, except for the thumbnail picker which crashes due to problems in kdelib. When reading URLs for Info and Images, KStars fails to locate objects with the names listed in the fail, not sure why. Nevertheless, I tested the Links tab in the detail dialog and the users can add/edit/remove links. I had to rewrite a bit of the old code that I first wrote a few years ago. The Advanced and User log tabs work flawlessly. I plan to work on FITS next.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +209 -238  detaildialog.cpp
 M  +8 -17     detaildialog.h
 M  +7 -23     details_links.ui
 M  +76 -80    indidriver.cpp
 M  +1 -13     indidriver.h
 M  +9 -8      indimenu.cpp
 M  +10 -8     indistd.cpp
 M  +6 -6      kstarsdata.cpp
 M  +8 -7      telescopeprop.cpp
 M  +4 -3      telescopewizardprocess.cpp
 M  +22 -15    thumbnailpicker.cpp
 M  +4 -4      thumbnailpicker.h
 M  +3 -17     thumbnailpickerui.ui