[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Wed Mar 1 12:54:13 CET 2006

SVN commit 514765 by mutlaqja:

- Removed the remainder of Qt3PtrList, all our lists now use QList
- The DetailDialog almost works now, the layout is fixed, and all the
  tabs are displayed correctly.

I read in the online KDE API that KDialogBase is going to be moved to
KDE3 support. I am replacing all instances of KDialogBase with either
QDialog or KDialog and it's working great.

Note on UI generated files. I had numerous layout issues (among other
problems) if we use double inheritance from QFrame and Ui::gui_class. I
found that using Ui::gui_class directly is more straighforward and
it also solves many issues. If there is a need to encapsulate the Ui::gui_class
in a container class, we can do so without inherting from Q_OBJECT, and
we simply pass the parent pointer to setupUi.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +149 -112  detaildialog.cpp
 M  +24 -18    detaildialog.h
 M  +3 -10     details_data.ui