[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Mon Jun 5 14:52:16 CEST 2006

SVN commit 548382 by mutlaqja:

Last commit (hopefully) before INDI v0.4 is out. Will need to run a few
tests.

Please test this updated version to see if it works with your device(s).

I remove Astrophysics mount because there are no testers and it's been
broken for a while.

I noticed that KStars is crawling, I was barely able to do anything,
anyone else experiencing the same?

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +0 -14     CMakeLists.txt
 D             apmount.cpp
 D             apmount.h
 M  +3 -3      indicom.c
 M  +3 -1      indicom.h
 M  +7 -3      intelliscope.c
 M  +11 -11    lx200_16.cpp
 M  +14 -10    lx200autostar.cpp
 M  +32 -27    lx200basic.cpp
 M  +1 -0      lx200basic.h
 M  +15 -15    lx200classic.cpp
 M  +620 -658  lx200driver.c   [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: scanf]
 M  +103 -108  lx200driver.h
 M  +138 -123  lx200generic.cpp   [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: scanf]
 M  +3 -2      lx200generic.h
 M  +19 -17    lx200gps.cpp
 M  +36 -43    robofocus.c
 M  +41 -50    robofocusdriver.c   [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: scanf]
 M  +1 -1      sbigcam.cpp
 M  +7 -3      skycommander.c