[Kstars-devel] Kstars-devel Digest, Vol 36, Issue 6

brian hurren brianhurren at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 05:15:42 CEST 2006

just read you message about astr.info
what do you think of including an article on what to look for when buying a telescope
the different types of telescopes. ie refractore, reflector, newtonian, casagrain, catadioptic.
a description of what is appature, F ratio, different types of eye pieces,etc.
I think that I might have a crack at writing this, though it might take a couple of weeks.