[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Jul 13 16:23:09 CEST 2006

SVN commit 561875 by harris:

The default main toolbar now contains only 5 items: Zoom in, Zoom out,
Find object, Start/Stop clock, and the Timestep widget.

I have also added the ability to edit the toolbars.  However, due to a
bug in KEditToolbar, this is currently non-functional.  You can see and
interact with the dialog (Settings|Toolbars|Configure toolbars...), but
your changes won't be passed to the application.

I have submitted a patch for this bug to kde-core-devel:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=115275435208273&w=2
You can apply the patch to your local copy if you want the edit toolbars
tool to work now.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +2 -2      kstars.cpp
 M  +10 -0     kstars.h