[Kstars-devel] Could Kstars plot man-made satellite orbits?

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Sun Jan 29 05:55:20 CET 2006

Hello James,

Thanks for the note.  We actually do have plans to include man-made satellites
in the display.  In fact, someone contacted us a few months ago offering to
contribute the code for this feature.  So, I think you will see it in the
next version of KStars (the one that ships with KDE-4.0).

thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Harris