[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jan 28 22:36:42 CET 2006

SVN commit 503359 by harris:

Several stability and rendering fixes.  We're getting closer.  You can
do simple pan-and-zoom interactions without crashing, as long as you
stay away from the pole.  Have not tested any tools yet.  I did try the
Find Object window, which crashed the program :/

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +12 -2     kstars.cpp
 M  +13 -14    kstarsdata.cpp
 M  +0 -14     kstarsinit.cpp
 M  +1 -1      kstarssplash.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/constellationboundarycomponent.cpp
 M  +4 -12     skycomponents/constellationlinescomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      skycomponents/coordinategridcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      skycomponents/coordinategridcomposite.cpp
 M  +2 -1      skycomponents/deepskycomponent.cpp
 M  +17 -5     skycomponents/horizoncomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -0      skycomponents/horizoncomponent.h
 M  +0 -3      skycomponents/solarsystemsinglecomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -3      skycomponents/starcomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -3      skymapevents.cpp