[Kstars-devel] need help with ScriptBuilder

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Jan 5 05:24:11 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm on a mountain in Chile, and while waiting for exposures to finish, I
am working on porting KStars.  The catch is, my laptop is a powerbook,
so I am compiling on my machine in Arizona through an ssh tunnel, and I
can't get designer to quite work properly.  So I can pretty much only
edit text files and run command line tools.

The problem: when I ported scriptbuilderui.ui to Qt4 designer, I
apparently forgot to include some widgets that Jasem had added to
control INDI stuff.  One of these was a checkbox to automatically append
a "waitINDI" command after every INDI script command.  I think there was
another one too.

I remember thinking that these widgets seemed a bit out of place, so
maybe I had some brilliant plan to put them elsewhere, but now I cant
find them anywhere.

Can someone open scriptbuilderui.ui in designer, and try to add the
widgets which are missing compared to ScriptBuilder in 3.5 ?  I'd really
appreciate it!

I will upload my current progress on making scriptbuilder and friends work.

thanks,