[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/widgets

Pablo de Vicente pablo.devicente at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:12:56 CET 2006

El Miércoles, 4 de Enero de 2006 20:46, Jason Harris escribió:
> Thanks for fixing this Pablo.  2 days ago, Pino made some API changes in
> KPlotWidget, which explains why KStarsPlotWidget stopped compiling.

Hello Jason,

> There is a KPlotWidget::axis() function which can be used instead of
> mAxis[].  Might be better to do it that way.

Please change it if it is better

> (also, I added your wanadoo email to the whitelist, so messages from
> that address won't have to wait for moderation anymore)
>
> regards,
> Jason

  I am using now my gmail address as advised by you ;-), and it is much
better.

I have also modified kstars/kstars/Makefile.am and made other changes in
KStarsPlotWidget which I forgot to CC mail to this list.
I also have problems compiling the Tools directory. Indeed I have done nothing
with the calculator modules because I am stuck in a previous file:
altvstime.cpp.
setXAxisLabel is deprecated and I am trying to replace it by
mAxes[BottomAxis]->setLabel() but it complains saying
QHash<KPlotWidget::Axis, KPlotAxis*> KPlotWidget::mAxes is protected.

regards

Pablo.